!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Ex-Schalke Jones: "I could have it"

Ex-Schalker Jones: “Ich hatte dabei sein konnen”Has "his" Schalke in the view: Jermaine Jones-© SID-IMAGES/Getty Images /.

Football player Jermaine Jones has the strong appearance of his former club Schalke 04 in the Champions League with a laughing and a crying eye.


London (SID) - football player Jermaine Jones has the strong appearance of his former club Schalke 04 in the Champions League with a laughing and a crying eye. He don't begrudge the success the begun and have many friends in the team, the Apple said the English tabloid Sun. But: "if they call me and say things like 'Yeah, we fly to Inter Milan, to play Champions League', then I think so: I could have condemned, there also."


Jones was changed in January from Gelsenkirchen on loan to Blackburn Rovers in the English Premier League - because he problems with the former Schalke coach Felix Magath had, as he once again stressed. With Blackburn, he is suspended for 10 games without a win in acute danger of relegation. "With one eye, I look at Schalke, the other on Blackburn", said the 29 played four times for Schalke in the Champions League this season.


Still, Jones said he would treat the triumph in the premier class Schalke. "I'm not sure if I would get also a medal, but hope." Whether he will return to Schalke, where he has still an agreement until 2014, he does not know yet. "Everything is open." "I like Germany, but for me it is also important to play League in the champions or Europe." A conversation with Schalke coach Ralf Rangnick is to bring clarity.