!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Arnautovic promises next new beginning

Arnautovic verspricht nachsten NeuanfangWant to be professional: Gokhan Inler © SID-IMAGES/TEAM2 /.

Werder of Bremen's controversial striker Marko Arnautovic has promised a more professional behavior for the upcoming season. "I want to change me", so the 22-year-old.


Bremen (SID) - Werder of Bremen's controversial striker Marko Arnautovic has promised a more professional behavior for the upcoming season in the Bundesliga. "It has been written about me." I have supplied the stories to last year. This is clearly my fault. "I want to change me," the 22-year-old said the magazine kicker.


Last season, Arnautovic, which was changed in the summer for 6.2 million euros from the Dutch Club Twente Enschede to Bremen, had disappointed not only athletic with only three goals in 25 matches. Repeatedly, he dropped to outside of the square by escapades. Negative highlight was the involvement in a disco brawl in may, after which he was suspended from Werder coach Thomas Schaaf. Austria's coach Dietmar Constantini dash Arnautovic after public criticism of players from the national team.


All will make finally forget Arnautovic, who rated his first Werder year only with the scale of "just enough", and praised the improvement for the umpteenth time. "Now is a new season." "I feel the confidence of the Club, the coach and the Manager and wants a fresh start." But, the son of a Serbs not formulated a concrete goal of the season. "A year ago I said, that we will master." "Now I hold back me prefer", Arnautovic, which excludes a renewed risk of relegation for the Hamburg but said: "For we have too much quality."