!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Vidal makes T-shirt: "I want to Munich!

Vidal macht Druck: “Ich will nach Munchen!”Power pressure: Arturo Vidal-© SID-IMAGES/TEAM2 /.

Arturo Vidal is the football club Bayer Leverkusen under pressure and calls for an immediate release for his transfer to the record champion Bayern Munich.


Leverkusen (SID) - Arturo Vidal is the football club Bayer Leverkusen under pressure and calls for an immediate release for his transfer to the record champion Bayern Munich. "I want to Munich." Now. "I would like to be sure, some of the clubs", the Chilean International said the Bild-Zeitung.


Leverkusen is before an official offer. "So far only spoken, now it is specific," said Vidal and ever apologized to the Bayer managers: "Man must me see that I would like to take this unique opportunity." One of the best clubs of the world want to commit myself. "My old coach of Jupp Heynckes is also there." He gave everything for Leverkusen and would go "in the dispute".


The Leverkusen Club tip is left. "It is a pain threshold, which has not yet been reached," said Managing Director Wolfgang wooden houses. Vidal will however "not within the Bundesliga switch". The FC Bavaria offers too little ten million - supposedly, says Bayer. "The offers are in the areas where we are weak," said sporting Director Rudi Voeller.