!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Ronaldo wants to remain until the end of the career for real

Ronaldo will bis zum Karriereende bei Real bleibenCristiano Ronaldo wants to remain forever for real-© SID-IMAGES/AFP/CRISTINA QUICLER

Real Madrid is unimaginable for Cristiano Ronaldo a departure from Spain's first division. "If real asks me, I would sign for ten years", he said.


Madrid (SID) - for Portugal's superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is unimaginably despite all the transfer rumours a farewell to Spanish soccer champion Real Madrid. "If real asks me, I would sign for ten years." The 26 said "to remain until the end of my career, for real", the Spanish radio station Cadena cope.


Most recently to the English Premier League club Manchester City have provided 180 million euros for the services of striker. "Not bad, or?", Ronaldo said to the offer, but also stated: "No, I don't go." "I give my word unto them."


Ronaldo is since joining for 94 million euros from Manchester United for the Royal title hunt. This season, it was enough for real but only to the Cup. The tasted the player to "too little".


In the battle for the title, the Merengues in Hamit ALTINTOP get Borussia Dortmund also help from the Bundesliga of Bayern Munich and Nuri Sahin of the German master in the next season. "Madrid thinks that there are good players." "So we will support them", said Ronaldo. He will not leave but still the free kicks from the right side Sahin. "From the left I have shoot him", said the La Liga top scorer.