!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Burn-out: Wunderlich leaves FSV Frankfurt

Burn-out: Wunderlich verlasst FSV FrankfurtStrange would in Cologne "new beginning search"-© SID-IMAGES/OSDP/OLIVER SCHNEIDER

Midfielder Mike Wunderlich leaving the football second division club FSV Frankfurt for the time being due to a burn-out syndrome and joins the NRW competition Viktoria Koln.


Frankfurt/Main (SID) - midfielder Mike Wunderlich leaving the football second division club FSV Frankfurt for the time being due to a burn-out syndrome and joins the NRW competition Viktoria Koln. Odd, Club is on loan for one year at the fifth top-Cologne. There will Wunderlich after gruelling months "in peace a new start search".


"For me it was that I had the feeling at some point, to be empty, and could not properly motivate me." This morning began it was difficult for me to start the day. "Nevertheless I constantly trained and played until I finally noticed that it will no longer continue", said the 25.


However, hopes to return to the professional football Wunderlich. "That sounds currently very difficult for me, but my goal was always to play Bundesliga, and because I think." "Unfortunately I was set back by the disease", said the native Cologne, whose signed with the FSV runs until June 2013. Odd for the Hesse played in 28 games last season. This, he scored five goals and had five assists.