!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Berbatov wants to remain at bury

Berbatow will bei ManUnited bleibenWants to remain in Manchester: Dimitar Berbatov © SID-IMAGES/Getty Images /.

The former Leverkusen Bundesliga Pro of Dimitar Berbatov wants to remain despite the recent negative developments in the English football champions Manchester United.


Manchester (SID) - the former Leverkusen Bundesliga professional Dimitar Berbatov wants to remain despite the recent negative developments in the English soccer champions Manchester United. "I'm players of Manchester United, and I would like to fulfil my contract," the attacker said a Bulgarian newspaper.


Referred to the fact that bury team manager Sir Alex Ferguson not in the squad appointed him for the Champions League final before week period against FC Barcelona in London, a Bulgarian ex-international, said: "everyone has problems, but I have always fought and will fight for my place." "I have never abandoned to in my life." Most recently, Berbatov was been traded as a possible newcomer with the German record champion Bayern Munich.