!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Self-critical van Nistelrooy: "too little goals"

Selbstkritischer van Nistelrooy: “Zu wenig Tore”Ruud van Nistelrooy with performance dissatisfied © SID-IMAGES/pixathlon /.

Shortly before the end of his 18-month Intermezzo in the Bundesliga for Hamburger SV, Ruud van Nistelrooy has said self-critical about his sporting success in the HSV.


Hamburg (SID) - shortly before the end of his 18-month Intermezzo at the football club Hamburger SV stated self-critically Ruud van Nistelrooy on his sporting success in the Hanseatic. "To my liking I have achieved too little goals with twelve goals", said the striker, who came in 35 League games for the North German use, the Bild-Zeitung.


Still, it is not sure whether the Dutch with a 36. use can adopt on Saturday (3: 30 pm / sky and Liga total!) in the home game against Borussia Monchengladbach of the HSV fans. After a hamstring the he got only a again on Tuesday in the team training.


The sporting future of talk is not yet clear. Van Nistelrooy: "there are concrete offers, but since I am on a free transfer for the first time in my career, I let everything I come up and then decide with my wife in all peace."