!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Hildebrand: "Stuttgart had can never leave"

Hildebrand: “Hatte Stuttgart nie verlassen durfen”Timo Hildebrand is hoping for a new chance-© SID-IMAGES/Pixathlon /.

Timo Hildebrand acknowledged for the first time significant errors in his career: "in hindsight I can say: I would have never left may Stuttgart" as the former national goalkeeper.


Lisbon (SID) - ex national goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand acknowledged for the first time significant errors in his football career. "In hindsight I can say: I would have never allowed leave Stuttgart." I admit that I have even not enough trust me. I was not myself. "I too assumed the fears of other people, also parts of my former environment had not the best reputation", the 32-year-old said the kicker.


It depends after him "that many think: Timo is a good goalkeeper, but a more difficult type." This is the only thing that gives these negative touch my career. From the emotion out, I say to often things that come across negatively. "This discourages people", Hildebrand carried out. Also last in Hoffenheim he "not the right tone met." "I hope for me that I have overcome that." He wants to in the future "positively contribute".


Where is Hildebrand but may introduce in the future, is completely open. Still, he is only the number three in Sporting Clube de Portugal in Portugal. The chapter finishes in two weeks. "There were many difficult moments, but it was not a completely lost year." "For two months I see light at the end of the tunnel, although I don't know what happens next," Hildebrand said.


He now hopes for a new chance in the Bundesliga, where he was last in Hoffenheim under contract: "I have a chance to shape my future." I hope and I believe that a place for me is free. "The carousel rotates in the next few weeks."


The owner-driver International sees that he was in Lisbon a year without playing practice, not necessarily a disadvantage. Jorg was butt at the time when joining Benfica to Bayern Munich's "in the same situation as I": "He came back again, was German Champion and played also Champions League."


At the end of a career Hildebrand thinks not: "I had enough time to think about what I want me." Too much, I love this sport. "I will be top prepared in the summer and see where my way."


Hildebrand was 2007 with VfB Stuttgart German master become and then moved to FC Valencia to Spain. There he could not displace but Club icon of Santiago Canizares. After his guest appearance in Hoffenheim, lasted from January to the summer of 2010, which was to "what really schieflief", the only one in his career, he moved to sporting. His contract runs out at the end of the season.