!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Bajramaj: "change was my decision"

Bajramaj: “Wechsel war meine Entscheidung”Resists criticism: "Lira" Bajramaj-© SID-IMAGES/Pixathlon /.

Fatmire "Lira" Bajramaj national football team is committed FFC Frankfurt to defend against the criticism on joining of turbine Potsdam 1.

Cologne (SID) - football player Fatmire "Lira" Bajramaj has set itself FFC Frankfurt to defend against the criticism of their change of turbine Potsdam to the 1. "False accusations against me and my environment have nothing to do with fair play." The change was solely my decision after careful consideration. Bajramaj "neither my parents nor my Manager tried to ' me ', as was recently wrongly kept me", wrote in a personal press release.

Including their former coach Bernd Schroder, which supervised last Thursday for the last time at the Potsdam defeat in the Champions League final against Olympique Lyon suspected the influence of the parents and the manager behind the change of the 23-year-old Offensivspielerin.

"That also some ugly words have fallen for this change, which should move me, my parents and my manager Dietmar ness in a bad light, I do not understand." "Of course I can understand the disappointment in Potsdam, but I have brought me here with all the passion for the success of the Association," Bajramaj wrote. It is not factual, therefore, to find the cause of their switch from Potsdam to Frankfurt in their private surroundings and their Manager.

Bajramaj drew a comparison to the possibly forthcoming transfer of national goalkeeper Manuel Neuer to Bayern Munich: "when I think of the possible change of Manuel Neuer in Schalke and then how the Association is handled so, can I just say: it was exemplary."

(c) sid

TwitterTags: Bayern Munich, Bern, fair play, FFC Frankfurt, final, football, inter, Cologne, Manager, Manchester United, Manuel new, international, defeat, Olympique Lyon, goalkeeper, turbine Potsdam