!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Union Berlin and Germany separate

Union Berlin und Peitz trennen sichDominic Peitz leaves Union Berlin-© SID-IMAGES/Getty Images /.

Football second division side Union Berlin and midfielder Dominic Peitz go separate ways after this season. The Club was announced by this on Tuesday.


Berlin (SID) - Union Berlin Football League second team and midfielder Dominic Peitz go their separate ways after this season. As the club announced on Tuesday, have the defensive midfielder "for a new sporting challenge at a club with a short-term perspective in the Bundesliga decided".


"I am not light heart, because I became in my two years here also to the fan." "For me a sporting option emerged, that I may not decline because the challenge League is just too appealing", Germany said.


So far he played 45 games for "iron Union", scoring a total of 4 goals.