!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Seals: "maybe I stay forever"

Robben: “Vielleicht bleibe ich fur immer”Arjen Robben maybe for ever in Munich © SID-IMAGES/Getty Images /.

The liaison between Arjen Robben and Bayern Munich - according to the Dutchman can endure it many years. "Maybe I stay here forever."


Munich (SID) - the liaison between star striker Arjen Robben and football champions Bayern Munich - according to the Dutchman can endure it many years. "Maybe I stay here forever." "Nothing is excluded in the life", said the Dutch in the interview with the TV channels of Sport1.


Particularly the behavior of the Association to have impressed the 27-Jahrigen him during his long injury break at the start of the season. During the World Cup 2010 in South Africa had he incurred a Muskelriss in the left thigh and was then canceled the entire first half.


"The atmosphere here is really nice and the Rehab is a great example of this, as it is to deal with me and I am very grateful." You have given me all the time and supported me from the first day. "I feel very well here and that has also much to do with the people who work here," seals said.


At the same time he made strong Schalke 04 for the umpteenth time for an obligation of goalkeeper Manuel Neuer of League rivals. After its world class performance in the semi-finals of the Champions League against Manchester United on Tuesday (0: 2) seals agreed in a homage to the 25: "He was incredible." He was the only one who has been a top performance. It would have been much worse without him. Whether it is the world's best, I don't know. "I think he's one of the world's best."


That Bayern will finish the current season without a title and must fear to the entry into the Champions League, seals on the sale of his friend Mark van Bommel makes clear. "I don't think that it was the right decision to let him go." We had may need him this season. "I think we would have brought some points more and also in the Champions League against Inter Milan he would have to play an important role," said Robben and added: "he is a lead player, and we have not many of our team." "I miss him."