!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Presidential candidate Köppel hesitates still

Prasidentschaftskandidat Koppel zogert nochGladbach was professional and coach: Horst Koppel © SID-IMAGES/Getty Images /.

The former Gladbacher professional and coach Horst Koppel should be candidate for the President position at Borussia Monchengladbach after details of the Bild-Zeitung.


Monchengladbach (SID) - the former Gladbacher professional and coach Horst Koppel should be for information of the Bild-Zeitung in the shadow Cabinet of Stefan Effenberg the candidate for the President position in Bundesliga Borussia Monchengladbach. "I was approached several times and listen to me everything, decided I don't have me but yet." "I have time do so until Tuesday," said the sports information service (SID) to the speculation Koppel.


Next Tuesday, the "initiative Borussia" at a press conference will present their team, with which she will overturn the previous leadership of premier German champions to President Rolf King to the annual general meeting on 29 May. To achieve the required amendment, the opposition to Norbert Kox and whose frontman Stefan Effenberg needs a two thirds majority of the members.


According to information of the image Kox met Koppel on Tuesday in a Dusseldorf hotel, with in the boat to bring him and the plans of the initiative to explain him. "You want me in any position." I make about my thoughts. "Clear is that much something in the Club must change," Koppel, which can very easily imagine Effenberg as sports director at the Borussia said: "I find it very well that EFFE will make a difference." I am totally convinced of it. He is a type that carries the people, has excellent relations. "With him, it is sometimes possible to borrow a player of Bavaria."