!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Olic doubts on future in the FCB

Olic zweifelt an Zukunft beim FCBYet always not ready - Ivica Olic. -(Copyright) SID-IMAGES/Pixathlon /.

Bavaria's striker Ivica Olic doubts after his cartilage and Meniskusschaden to a long-term future in the first division. His contract runs until the summer of 2012.


Munich (SID) - Bayern Munich striker Ivica Olic doubts after his serious injury in a long-term future at the football first division. "I think that it will be difficult to end my career in Munich" Olic said in an interview with the kicker. "But I have no problem to play somewhere else." "I can go abroad," added the 31-Jahrige. His contract runs until the summer of 2012.


A cartilage and Meniskusschaden had set five months ago the Croats out of action. He has lost his place in this time striker Mario Gomez. For a successful return to the team, Olic is on the future Bayern coach of Jupp Heynckes: "If I have no pain, I come back to each case." So as before. "Heynckes know who I am, therefore I am not worried."


In the context of his Rehaprogramms, Olic for the may is at first units on the lawn. "I am now beginning to with strength training." "I hope that I can again start five weeks with running in four," said Olic.