!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

"Iron" Maik Franz resists bully image

“Iron” Maik Franz wehrt sich gegen Rupel-ImageMaik Franz (M.) is always hard to the point © SID-IMAGES/TEAM2 /.

Defender Maik Franz of the abstiegsbedrohten Football Club Eintracht Frankfurt resists his bully image: "what said Torsten Frings, is simply a lie."


Frankfurt/Main (SID) - Defender Maik Franz of the abstiegsbedrohten Football Club Eintracht Frankfurt resists his bully image. "I am not a child of sadness." I long to sometimes. After all, we are in a relegation battle. And I also zero, which around weint. "What said Torsten Frings, but is simply a lie and silly chatter", Franz said home game in the hr show.


Frankfurt's enfant terrible Franz had bruised Bremen Denni Avdic in a battle with the hand of the zygomatic bone. Then, Bremen coach Thomas Schaaf and Werder Captain Frings had assumed the Eintracht full leg unison intention. "Maik Franz plays at the border." "If the referee allows it, he skin one time in the hospital", said Frings. Schaaf said: "Franz is the fairness with large shoes." "I have no understanding."


The native Merseburger Franz is because of his robust style of play not for the first time in Prague. Some time ago, Franz was berated by international Mario Gomez on live television camera as "Asshole". But Franz finds it outrageously again chosen having it to the Bundesliga Buhmann.


"That does not fit all together." I have made a foul in the whole game against Bremen. In my 22 season games I have 31 fouls committed, for it but eleven times seen the yellow card. "So slowly, I have the feeling that I am standing in the focus of the referee and always very quickly get booked by the referee," said Franz.