!-- InteAds Banner Code Start -->

Großkreutz: First in the title to the hairdresser

Gro?kreutz: Erst beim Titelgewinn zum FriseurHairy matter: Kevin Gro?kreutz © SID-IMAGES/Getty Images /.

Kevin Gro?kreutz Borussia Dortmund is increasingly hairy. "We have to be slowly master, so that I can cut the hair," so the national team.


Dortmund (SID) - for international Kevin Gro?kreutz of the Bundesliga leaders Borussia Dortmund is it increasingly hairy. "We have to slowly master, so I cut your hair can." "I had the hair has never been so long, but when it is said that in October already, you must comply with," said the midfielder in an interview with Sport1. "My hair looks of course not as good because I have been a bet in October: by the time we are German masters, I leave the hair to grow", said the 22-year-old native Dortmund, which would be "like for ever" for the Borussia.